MTB Coaching Course
With current Covid19 restrictions, we are good to go with our limited class size and outdoor focus.
Goals of our Two days:
– develop your own riding skills – so that you understand what it is like to learn new things and be coached but also to help reduce your risk as a coach.
– Get your TRAINED status in the Community Initiation level so you are good to coach new/novice riders + able to get insurance if that is of interest.
– meet/network and learn from other coaches’ varied and amazing experience. (I learn something that improves my coaching practice each time I facilitate a course!)
– Give you a book filled with skills, drills, and ideas on coaching groups and individuals you can use to build practice plans and a full season of practice plans.
– Give you a look at Peter’s coaching as a participant and a thorough discussion of how the ‘textbook’ skills/coaching can be executed as a business/club/family
Cost for Two Days – $250 + HST ($282.50) for two days of instruction AND Trail access for two days AND the NCCP certification/book fees AND the skills work for coaches (not typically part of CI/BBS Courses)
=> This can now be sent to email@example.com via E-Transfer
*if you require credit card you can use this link and type in the number ($282.50) but appreciate E-transfer to save fees 🙂
Highlands Nordic Cross-Country Ski Venue – Private Trails (Trail Pass is included in your registration!)
WHEN: 9 am – 4 pm *We start at 9 am – be ready to ride at 9 am by arriving early!
What to do beforehand?
1) Review the NCCP Pathway for Community and Performance Coaching HERE (we will discuss but I find this is a helpful link for understanding the ‘pathway’ and ‘what is next’)
2) double check your bike is good to go – bike shops are slow these days!
3) Prepare your coaching tool-kit and first aid kit well in advance, try riding with your pack and gear. => Red Cross List of First Aid Gear Here (bring what you have for course, don’t spend money on this just for the course)
Sharing the Course
We are very close to capacity but if you have a friend or fellow coach you would like to bring along they can complete the registration as you have done at this link and payment links are now on the confirmation page there