Ensure that you visit the Disc Golf Check In on the north side of the building. COVID Contact tracing needs to be completed.
The Disc Golf Course will be closed on September 11th & 12th for the Peace Bridge Disc Golf Tournament.
WELCOME TO THE HIGHLANDS NORDIC DISC GOLF COURSE.
Highlands is excited to introduce disc golf as a fun summer activity. Our course has been designed to challenge experience players and for novice player to have fun. Come check out this unique course with scenic views along the Niagara Escarpment.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Weekday: 3PM to sundown while day camp is in operation, 9AM to sundown any other time.
Weekend: 9AM to sundown
*Note Highlands Nordic is private property. Please respect our property and the hours of operation.
COST – CASH ONLY
Weekday (all ages) – $5
Weekend (11 and up) – $10
Weekend (10 and under) – $5
*Please note there are no rental discs available.
RULES & ETIQUETTE OF THE HIGHLANDS NORDIC DISC GOLF COURSE
- All members and guests must sign in and sign out.
- We do have farm animals around the course. Our animals are for looking not touching. DO NOT feed the animals. Our animals are contained by an electric fence. Do not touch.
- Dogs must be on a leash. Other people walk on our trails so please clean up after your dog.
- No overnight parking
- No alcohol
- Pack out, what you pack in. Zero tolerance for garbage left behind.
WHERE TO BUY DISCS…
For any purchases contact Kelly at email@example.com or 705-444-5017
- Play It Again Sports in Collingwood
- Highlands logoed discs in stock